Strapworks Heavyweight Polypropylene Climbing Webbing, Pink, 2" x 25 yd
Strapworks Heavyweight Polypropylene Climbing Webbing, Pink, 2'' x 25 yd by Strapworks at Wildly World. MPN: WSR-PRO-HWP-002-25Y-PNK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Polypropylene is a great outdoor webbing, with decent UV and mildew resistance and some ability to float over water. It resists acids, alkalies, oil,
Features & Highlights
- DURABILITY, VERSATILITY, AND VALUE: strong enough for most any task, easy to work with, water & UV resistant, won't stretch, and less expensive than nylon or polyester. A top choice for outdoor use!
- MORE THAN JUST A UTILITY WEBBING, Strapworks Polypropylene looks good too, available in a range of colors that will please any crafter, designer, or household tinkerer.
- CAN BE EASILY SEWN onto hardware such as buckles, slides, cams, or ratchets to create DIY straps. Build your own dog leash, create a belt with D-rings, replace a bag strap, or repair your lawn chair.
- TENSILE STRENGTH (break strength) is 1800 lbs for the 2" webbing, with a thickness of approximately 0.06 inch. Webbing comes rolled and sealed in protective shrink-wrap.
- STRAPWORKS LIGHTWEIGHT POLYPROPYLENE WEBBING is also available, sold separately. For lighter-duty applications and maximum value, you may want to consider this alternative.
|Item Size:||900 x 0.09 x 0.09 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.96 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|