The fastest, lightest, most efficient and responsive knee ascender on the market. Patent pending, double bungee configuration (like DRT) makes for strong, fast & responsive ascender advancement. Made from durable, quality materials. Quality bungee with a single pure rubber core and a durable Dyneema cover. Works with both ClipN-style or regular boots. No extra parts or pulleys to wear out or add weight to slow you down. The footloop can stay on your boot for fast & easy usage. Adjustable in seconds to reach any desired tending point. Leave the footloop on your boot, even when you are not climbing. Store the SAKA by attaching it across your back or with a half roll and twist into a ditty bag. The ideal placement for connecting is near your belt area or bridge. There is extra bungee to attach to a chest harness if desired. During ascent keep your feet side by side while moving them straight up and down the rope. Remain in the most upright position possible.
Features & Highlights
- The fastest, lightest, most efficient and responsive knee ascender on the market.
- Patent pending double bungee configuration, makes for strong, fast and responsive ascender advancement
- Made from durable quality materials, a customized ascender and manufactured on a computerized rope sewing machine.
- Quality bungee with a single pure rubber core and a durable Dyneema cover. Replacement in a few minutes. (If you ever do wear it out.)
- Works with both ClipN or regular climbing boots with nothing additional to buy.
|Manufacturer:||Climbing Innovations, LLC.|
|Brand:||Climbing Innovations, LLC.|
|Publisher:||Climbing Innovations, LLC.|
|Studio:||Climbing Innovations, LLC.|
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Climbing Innovations, LLC., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ASAP_Orange, ean: 3342540097605,
Designed for use on a lifeline to stop a fall, slide, or uncontrolled descent, the mobile Asap fall arrest device from Petzl locks even if the device is grabbed during a fall.INTENDED USE: The ASAP'SORBER lanyard connects to the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mob...