Our RUNACC crampons will provide durable use experience for you.
If you want to know more details or have any questions, please look through the detailed page or contact the customer service.
Material: rubber & stainless steel
Product size: length 7.9''/20cm; width 6.5''/16.5cm; height 0.2''/0.5cm
Package size: length 7.5''/19cm; width 5.5''/14cm; height 2''/5cm
Net weight: 16.6oz/470g
Gross weight: 17.3oz/490g
Color: as picture shown
Package list: set of 2 crampons
* The actual color may vary slightly from the online image due to monitor color settings.
* Please allow slight measurement deviation for the data.
set of 2 crampons
Features & Highlights
- Flexible and elastic rubber, ultra tough and solid, offer durable use experience.
- Anti-rust and abrasion-resistant stainless steel, extremely solid and sturdy in use.
- Capable to wear with various outdoor sports shoes, such as hiking shoes and mountain boots, suitable for wearing on ice and grass.
- Low temperature and high temperature resistance, aging-resistant to forty degrees high temperature, provide anti-aging performance.
- Foldable design, allow you to carry around.
|Item Weight:||1.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.21 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by RUNACC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
★ Specifications: Category: Crampons Features: Anti-skidding Activity: Outdoor, Camping, Hiking Quantity: 2 Material: Metal, Nylon Net Weight(kg): 1.093Abrasion resistant with 12 multi-directional enhanced aluminum alloy spikes, ideal for walking, ...
Description:The Crampons is designed for anyone who like climbing or hiking in winter. With a frame of sharp spikes secured to your boots, allow you to safely and easily climb across icy and snowy terrain that would otherwise be dangerous and inacces...