The Enforcer is a compact aluminum load cell that measures force up to 20 kN. Utilizing two sampling modes, the Enforcer is able to both monitor systems, and log dynamic events. Unique features like Bluetooth connectivity and swivel attachment points separate the Enforcer into a class of its own.Monitor Wirelessly
The Enforcer iPhone app* lets you monitor forces in your system remotely in real-time. The app graphs and records up to four events in high-resolution "fast" mode. The user can download the data in .csv format for later analysis.
*sold separately. - Maximum Breaking Strength: 40 kN - Max Reading: 20 kN - Accuracy: 2% - Height: 1.5" (38mm) - WIdth: 2.1" (53mm) - Length: 8.0" (203mm) - Weight: 14oz (396 g) - Certification: Pending CE
Features & Highlights
- Compact & portable design facilitates "in-line" use in rigging systems
- Swivel attachment points diminish potentially dangerous torsional and off-axis forces
- Features two sampling modes - "Slow" for monitoring and "Fast" for load testing
- Monitor forces wirelessly on your iPhone with built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- Record and download graphs of dynamic events (Enforcer app required)
|Item Weight:||0.87 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rock Exotica, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.