Product Description & Reviews
Comfortable ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue. With its strong chin strap, the VERTEX VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Ventilation holes with adjustable sliding shutters allow air to circulate in the helmet when needed. Its sixpoint mesh headband ensures comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head. The VERTEX VENT is designed to optimally accept hearing protection, the specific VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
Features & Highlights
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort.
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection. Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield. Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp.
- Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed from the outside
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.