Product Description & Reviews
Comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue. With its strong chin strap, the VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Its unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash. Its six-point mesh headband ensures comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head. The VERTEX BEST is designed to optimally accept hearing protection, the specific VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
Features & Highlights
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort.
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- The helmet's unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.