Product Description & Reviews
PANGA is a durable, easy to use helmet, designed for group and club use. Its FLIP&FIT system immediately positions the headband in a low position, guaranteeing the helmet fits securely on the head. The system also protects the headband during storage or transport and allows easy adjustment by the operator or user. PANGA is composed of three removable components, all of which are available as replacement parts: shell, liner and harness/headband.Designed for intensive use and an extended lifetime: - rugged shell construction - expanded polypropylene liner for excellent wear resistance - FLIP&FIT system enables the headband to be retracted inside the helmet, to protect it during storage and transport.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for intensive use and an extended lifetime: - rugged shell construction - expanded polypropylene liner for excellent wear resistance - FLIP&FIT system enables the headband to be retracted inside the helmet, to protect it during storage and transport
- Helmet composed of three removable components: shell, liner and harness/headband. These components are all available as replacement parts, extending lifetime and optimizing cost for the operator
- Easy to use: - FLIP&FIT system allows immediate placement of the headband in a low position so the helmet fits securely on the head. This system allows the headband size to be easily adjusted by an operator, or by the user - one size for easy equipment management - areas designated for applying a visible marking on the outside of the shell
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA Weight: 330 g
- Head circumference: 48-61 cm (19" - 24") (Total of 4 Panga Helmets)
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.