The X-Tube is flat tubular webbing that is made of robust and durable polyamide. SPECS: Weight 34g; Tensile Strength(kn) 15; Physical Dimensions 100mmx16mm. --The History of EDELRID-- EDELRID was founded by Julius EDELmann and Carl RIDder in 1863. At first, the company made braids and cords. Julius Edelmann was a salesman and mountaineer, Carl Ridder a technician, who specialized in braiding machines. The faces might have changed over the years but EDELRID remains an innovative and creative company to this day. In 1953 EDELRID invented the kernmantle rope and revolutionized the world of climbing. Materials and production techniques were constantly improved and then 11 years later, EDELRID produced a rope capable of withstanding multiple falls - the forerunner of the modern dynamic climbing rope. Climbing has never looked back since. EDELRID specializes in four sectors: Sports, Safety, Adventure Parks and Industry. The four EDELRID divisions originate from the company's core competences in textile braiding and processing (i.e. weaving, braiding, stitching and textile finishing). As a manufacturer of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), EDELRID puts safety and quality first during both development and production.
Features & Highlights
- STRONGEST MATERIAL: Made of robust and durable polyamide, which has the highest resistance of all textile raw materials (also when wet).
- TENSILE STRENGTH: Every marker fleck represents 5kn minimum tensile strength and total tensile strength is 15kn.
- UP FOR YOUR ADVENTURE: The durable polyamide is ideal for hard, alpine use. Best for outdoor climbing and mountaineering.
- BLUESIGN PRODUCT: This tape complies with the world's strictest standard for environmental protection, consumer protection and occupational safety.
- TRUSTWORTHY EXPERIENCE: Our Company has 150 years of rope making and alpine equipment experience at your fingertips. Our years of hard work have rendered products that you can trust on your next climbing adventure.
|Part Number:||715711006020_Slate/Icemint_100 m|
|Item Weight:||8.46 pounds|
|Package Weight:||10.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.32 x 7.17 x 7.17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by EDELRID, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Liberty Mountain
sku: 438021~C, mpn: 438021, ean: 0066510490236,
Advanced Base Camp tubular webbing is constructed to be the strongest available. We work closely with our manufacturing mill to ensure quality, durability, and the highest strength rating possible. 1" strength: 4,000 lbs., 17.8 kN. Color: Silver.1 st...