Newly updated for 2017, Diabola is the shoe to take your climbing to the next level without unnecessary discomfort. Diabola combines the precision of a performance shoe with the comfort of an intermediate model making it an incredibly versatile for both improving and experienced climbers alike.
Features & Highlights
- UPPERS: Split leather and microfiber. Integrated tongue on the upper. Fast double strap closure system.
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH Pro outsole. 4-4.5mm thickness depending on size.
- CHARACTERISTICS: A great compromise between comfort and performance. Precise yet forgiving.
- MIDSOLE: Special anti deformation midsole
- USAGE: Superbly versatile. Use indoors or outdoors, routes or bouldering
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Boreal, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.