• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• One-hand adjustable drawcords
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated elbows
• e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
• No-lift gusseted underarms
• Laminated brim
• Helmet compatible DropHood
• Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• WaterTight external zippers
• Laminated pit zippers allow for faster venting
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• WaterTight Vislon front zip
• Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
• Laminated hem
• Drop back hem
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
• Two high-volume hand pockets with WaterTight zippers
• Note: Our WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• Reinforced shoulders and arms
Logos & Label Configuration
• Embroidered logo
• Non-chafing label
Features & Highlights
- BETA AR JACKET - The streamlined Beta AR Jacket provides the backcountry minimalist with durable storm protection in a lightweight and packable format. This hip length GORE-TEX Pro jacket reduces layering overlap and bulk, a helmet compatible DropHood offers quick storm protection, and reinforced shoulder and elbows survive alpine abuse.
- ALL AROUND - A mainstay in the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000, the Beta AR is the do everything, most versatile waterproof / breathable jacket for mountain environments. Hand pockets, athletic fit that accommodates layers and a hood with an internal collar mean comfort in storms, climbing, skiing or simply enjoying the outdoors.
- JUST THE RIGHT LENGTH - Hip length is the easiest to work with when layering waterproof / breathable garments. Not too short so it doesn't ride up or expose the lower back and not so long as to be cumbersome underneath a harness or a pack belt, the Beta AR hits the middle ground.
- THE HOOD - A good hood is a crucial detail on any serious alpine jacket. The Beta AR features the Arc'teryx DropHood, a helmet-compatible, fast adjust hood with a separate collar for draft protection.
- THE KEY PIECE - The Beta AR is a solid, well-rounded piece. Durable, lightweight, with hand pockets and pit zippers for ventilation, it can manage storms, rock, snow and cool seasons. GORE-TEX Pro delivers the highest level of waterproof / breathable performance.
|Item Weight:||1.16 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.49 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Arc'teryx, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By The North Face
mpn: C763H6F-S, ean: 0766182676739,
Updated with streamlined PrimaLoft ThermoBall baffles contoured to fit your body, maintain your core warmth while winter camping in cold, wet weather with our latest advancement in lightweight insulation technology. The new synthetic insulation techn...